A month ago I received a Twitter notification that Megha, whose blog Delightfull Discoveries I follow, had nominated this blog of mine for the Sunshine Blogger Award. This came as a very pleasant surprise, and a real shot in the arm at a time when I have been struggling with things in general. So thank you Megha, this means a lot. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, do take a look. She blogs mostly about food and books.
These awards don’t just act as motivators to bloggers, but also help one discover new blogs to read. I know I have found a bunch of new blogs just by reading award nomination posts of blogger friends!
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are the questions Megha asked, along with my answers to them:
1. Since when are you blogging?
I have blogged off and on with a gap of years between phases. This blog was started in 2017.
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
My love for travel, and the desire to talk and write about it.
3. You have a beautiful blog name. Why did you choose this name?
It’s based on my Instagram handle, which I named because that’s what I am – a nomad dreamer!
4. What is the ONE thing you don’t like about blogging?
Being an introvert, I find the “plugging” pretty much impossible to do.
5. What is your favourite book?
Pride and Prejudice
6. If you could travel to a country anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. Which movie you can watch again and again and why?
Casablanca, because it appeals to the tragic romantic in me :-/
8. After a tiring day, would you prefer to cook a meal or order one?
Always order lol
9. What’s your favourite breakfast?
Something hot made by my mom!
10. What’s your goal for 2018?
Get back to a decent level of health and fitness. And finally make my first trip to Italy.
11. Which TV series are you watching currently?
It’s been a while since I watched any TV series…
- Sonam @ Soulspeak
- April @ Just Leaving Footprints
- Shilpa @ Metanoia
- Ramya @ Meotherwise
- April @ Travellingwanderer
- Verushka @ Spicegoddess
- KJ @ KJ Around The World
- Katie @ WeirdTravelFriend
- Chad & Stef @ Touring Tastebuds
- Madhu @ The Urge to Wander
- Lynn & Justin @ Mad Hatters NYC
My questions for my nominees:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Is blogging your full-time career or side hustle?
3. What’s the part of a blogger’s life that you love the most?
4. If you could rewrite the ending of one famous Hollywood movie, which one would you pick and why?
5. Describe yourself in six words.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
7. What’s your secret superpower?
8. What’s your travelling style?
9. If a book were to be written about your life, what would it be named?
10. Beaches or mountains?
11. If you weren’t blogging, what would you be doing?
Thank you so much Megha for this. I will now look forward to reading the others’ posts 🙂